We strive to deliver a caring experience and peace of mind to our clients by proactively making IT reliable and easy to use.
Our Healthcare IT Service proactively manages, monitors and secures Information Technology infrastructure for our healthcare clients. Our HIT Service addresses everything from servers, desktops, mobile devices, printers, scanners, routers, firewalls, internet connectivity, and voice over IP phone solutions. We offer the following healthcare IT services:
- Manage and monitor routers, firewalls, servers, internet connectivity and networks
- Install, manage, and update antivirus, spam and spyware/malware protection software
- Assign a dedicated Client Manager to each client to ensure all your issues and concerns are addressed
- Assist you with managing all of your mobile devices
- Provide policy configuration and device activation/deactivation procedures that fit your practice’s security policies
- Provide Remote Desktop services and thin-client technology as an alternative to purchasing, managing and maintaining desktop equipment
- Proactively install and manage software updates and security patches
- Back up servers and crucial data to insure business continuity
- Host your email in our data centers
- Provide HIPAA compliant secure email solutions
Our goal is to improve the performance of your EHR/EMR and PM systems, assist you with meaningful attestation and your HIPAA compliancy.
Let Nexus manage your IT needs so you could focus on caring for your patients and managing your practice.
Contact us to learn how we can specifically help your practice with our Healthcare technology company.