If you are dealing with the costs, issues, and risks associated with having IT hardware and software at your own office, then you should know that by utilizing our Managed Hosting Services, you could immediately recognize the following benefits:
- You would no longer be dealing with technical issues such as hardware & software setup and configuration, maintenance, hardware replacement, troubleshooting, patching, updating and monitoring your servers.
- You would no longer have to worry about data backups, load balancing and firewalls.
- You can reduce your reliance on desktop computers by utilizing our “Thin-Client” solution option.
- You will eliminate the upfront costs of server hardware and ongoing costs of server software licenses.
- By hosting with us, your data will be safely managed in our state-of-the-art, secure data center, enhancing the HIPAA compliancy of your practice.
EHR/EMR and PM Applications
Regardless of which software you use, we can host it in our data center. We can host all major EHR/EMR and PM software solutions. We are currently hosting: NextGen, Greenway, Allscripts, Medflow, eClinicalWorks and EyeMD.
Hosting your other applications
One of the key benefits of using us to host your EHR/EMR and PM is the fact that we also host many other software applications that you may use in your practice. These applications may include Microsoft Office, accounting software, email and more.
Hosting in your own Private Cloud
Our hosting solution is a Private Cloud offering. We create dedicated Virtual Servers that can only be used by your organization. Your staff will use your applications in a HIPAA compliant Private Cloud. This is a great way for you to free yourself from hosting with several vendors, reduce risks and costs.
Email Server, Exchange Hosting
Our Exchange Hosting is a cost effective and simple solution that would enable your staff to access their email in the office and remotely. Our optional secure email offering will allow your practice to communicate with your patients and other healthcare organizations by email in a secure and fully HIPAA compliant setting.
Our Data Center is an enterprise-grade, carrier-neutral and purpose-built 86,000 sq. feet facility, located in Columbus Ohio. It is part of 18 data centers across 7 major cities in USA and Canada, fully compliant with HIPAA, PCI-DSS, IRS 1075 and Tier IV data center standards, including SOC1 (SSAE 16) and SOC2 Type 2 audited, and backed by 24hr on-site security.