Just as a General Practitioner would not excel in heart surgery, an IT company that services many types of businesses, typically, does not have the medical IT expertise to handle the unique needs of medical practices.
Employing an IT company that specializes in healthcare offers clients proven experience in skillsets that medical practices depend on.
Healthcare organizations require IT partners proficient in essential medical solutions, such as:
- PM/EMR implementation/optimization
- Lab interfaces
- Imaging integrations
- Cell Phone, Wireless & Tablet solutions
- Secured Remote Access
- Digital Offsite Backup for continuity
- Dictation software
- Accounting packages
- Secure, Encrypted Email
- 24×7 Network Monitoring and Network Assessments
- Hosting a Practice’s entire network
- ASC automation
- CIO-level consulting