Our facility is secured from the public, climate controlled, provides redundant power, has redundant connections to the real Internet backbone and high bandwidth connectivity to our server architecture.
We utilize a virtual server architecture that offers the greatest flexibility to your business by allowing for:
- Virtual hardware configurations
- Expand capacity when needed – Memory, CPU, and Disk
- Provide redundancy in servers for Load Balancing
- Add servers and storage capacity as your business grows
- Storage Area Network for maximum data availability and performance
Nexus provides all server platforms of Microsoft software licensing and includes:
- Server operating systems and Client Access Licensing (CALs)
- SQL server and CALs
- Exchange server and CALs
- Terminal Server CALs
- Microsoft Office Suite editions
We manage and provide preventive maintenance on all our equipment; we maintain all manufacturer hardware warranties on our equipment; and we provide all backup processes for your data and applications.
Because your servers will be virtual, there is no longer hardware dependency, capital investments, depreciation expenses, rotating/upgrading of aged server equipment, maintaining warranties, routine maintenance on equipment, and the need to monitor your environment. We handle the whole environment within our own systems at the data center.